- Do you like a challenge?
- Enjoy learning about different cultures and international issues?
- Thinking of studying abroad in the future?
- Want to learn how to think critically and develop and express your own ideas?
- Keen to make a difference to your community, locally and globally?
- Interested in doing something a little bit different from what everyone else chooses?
Then the IB Diploma programme at Rudbeck could be the right choice for you!
The IB Diploma is a challenging international education programme for students aged between 16 and 19, designed to prepare you for success both at University and in your future life after studying. The IB aims to ”create a better and more peaceful world through intercultural understanding” and students that are ”active, compassionate and lifelong learners”. (IBO website)
We have been teaching the IB at Rudbeck since 2007, and we welcome all internationally-minded and curious students to read a little more about our programme here and come and visit us if you are thinking of applying! The menu to the left takes you through the various aspects of the Diploma programme, which this site is intended to explain.
Folder about the programme
Take a look in our folder about the International Baccalaureate and read what our IB-coordinator Jo-Anne Ahlmén says about the programme. You can also access the folder as a PDF.